Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Chess!

Just played a game of chess with

If someone blogs about chess, you know they have no life. (Just kidding :P) Anyways, as expected, he was a pretty tough opponent. I feel like I could have maybe pulled out a miraculous win if I didn't make a dumb mistake in the very end.

Here are some images: (I'm black yo)

White starts with weird ass H4 opening (wtf?)

He does some weird shit with his H4 opening while I try to develop my pieces
Here he takes my pawn and I take his pawn back with my knight
Here comes white's queen
I didn't see that knight there >.>
Not sure what the hell I was doing here
White castles his king and moves forward his pawn
I lose my bishop, he loses a rook
I lose my knight and later he gets me in a checkmate cause I didn't fuckin see that bishop.

Chess is gay and nerdy anyways.

5 comments: